Welcome to Homecoming at The Preserve
Lewis Apartment Communities introduces Homecoming at The Preserve, located in the city of Chino. Homecoming at the Preserve is the fourth development in the Homecoming brand and is revolutionary in its scope:
- A master-planned rental community offering an unparalleled variety of floor plans
- A 16,000-plus square foot Clubhouse acts as the community center.
- The gated community offers loft to four bedroom floor plans, all with private garages (most with direct access), ranging from 765 square feet to 2,184 square feet.
- Floor plans offer abundant storage spaces, kitchens with islands that spill into great rooms, and lavish bathrooms, some including features such as separate tubs and showers, and dual sink counters.
- Oversized private yards and patios add variety and a place for residents to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
- The interior finishes are stunning, with homes offering wood laminate plank flooring, super capacity washers and dryers, quartz countertops, energy-efficient appliances, and brushed nickel hardware.*
Homecoming at The Preserve Offers Resort-Style Living
The resort-style living continues outdoors, where the pool terrace and rooftop lounge overlook two pools, a wading pool, two spas, a tennis court, and a community garden that lets you experience firsthand Chino’s motto: “Where Everything Grows”. Additionally, Homecoming at The Preserve offers a wealth of amenities, including planned activities, a Fitness Center offering top-of-the-line equipment and personal training, a theater, gaming rooms, a massage room and nail salon, and an indoor/outdoor gathering area that allows you to host private parties while holding court at the demonstration kitchen. As you walk through the rest of the community’s tree-lined streets, the perks continue, with barbecues, semi-private courtyard spaces, play areas, a dog park, a car wash, and even a hammock garden for relaxation.
Homecoming at The Preserve is in an Award-Winning Community
Homecoming at The Preserve is located within The Preserve at Chino, an award-winning master planned community, which ensures that the benefits of thoughtful design and development will extend beyond Homecoming itself. Meandering paseos lead to public parks and protected nature retreats. The children at Homecoming at The Preserve attend Cal Aero Preserve Academy, a state-of-the-art, newly constructed K-8 public school with a 6,000 square foot library, a gymnasium with basketball and volleyball courts, and a technology building with multiple science and computer laboratories. For adults, proximity to the 15, 60, 71, and 91 freeways makes commuting and getting to entertainment located within San Bernardino, LA, Riverside, and Orange counties a breeze. Lewis Apartment Communities has won the CEL National Multifamily Customer Service Award for Excellence for the past six years and running.
Contact Homecoming at The Preserve today and our team will be happy to help you find your new home.
*Features vary by floorplan. To see Homecoming at The Preserve floorplans click here.