Latitude 39 Apartments is a brand new apartment community that offers unique living experiences located in the hub of South Reno, Nevada. Take on the growing career opportunities in this city and surround yourself by countless options for a freshly cooked-to-order meal, treating yourself to a new wardrobe, challenging a friend to hike a scenic trail, taking someone on an exciting first date and even learning how to ski or swim.
A Quick Taste
Fresh foods are just a short walk from Latitude 39 Apartments
- Great Full Gardens – healthy dishes with unbeatable flavor
- Peg’s Glorified Ham n Eggs – lovable mom and pop breakfast
- Jazmine – featuring a variety of asian cuisines
The only hard part is deciding what to eat!
Explore Lake Tahoe, Experience Festivals & Embrace Nature
- Lake Tahoe – embrace all that Lake Tahoe has to offer whether it be skiing on ice or jet skiing on water
- Fun Festivals – experience a wide range of lively festivals from music to color to lanterns
- Hunter Creek Trail – a hiking trail that overlooks downtown Reno and the valley on the way to a waterfall
Living in Leisure at Latitude 39
We welcome our residents’ furry friends! Pets here have an entire space dedicated to pamper and play. Our outdoor dog park is an ideal place for you to bond with your pup, while also allowing them to interact with others.
Throwing a party? Come host the celebration in our community room! Residents can book the clubhouse for special occasions, barbecues, birthdays, and any other event. This central gathering place is built for the community and provides residents with access to Wi-Fi so they can interact with their online communities.
Need a break? Splash into a fun time with loved ones at our pool or get cozy by the outdoor fire pit.
Latitude 39 Apartments in South Reno will be home to one of the fastest growing technologically innovative cities. Apartment living in South Reno grants you the choice to immerse yourself in nature’s adventures while maintaining a healthy balance of choosing to unplug or be connected.
Schedule an apartment tour today by visiting our website!
Why move to South Reno? Here’s an infographic! Click here to read more about the top 8 reasons to live in South Reno.