The holiday season is upon us and you know what that means…parties!
Whether it’s an intimate family gathering for a candlelit Christmas or a Halloween bash with friends, holiday entertaining is a big part of the fun. However, when you live in an apartment sometimes hosting a party can be challenging. How many people can we reasonably fit? What activities will we do? All questions that need answers before throwing your soiree.
Thankfully, the brand-new Harvest apartment community has made your job a little easier. “How have they done that?”, you ask? In the words of Elizabeth Browning, “Let me count the ways”:
1. Spacious floor plans mean room for plenty of plush seating and a holiday dessert buffet.
(Image source: http://www.thetomkatstudio.com/2012/10/thanksgivingprintables/)
2. Flex your chef’s muscles in a gourmet kitchen with stylish finishes like quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Who says you need a house to make a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner?
3. Host that wine tasting on your private patio or balcony.
(Image source: http://blog.jennasuedesign.com/2016/05/hosting-a-wine-tasting-party-with-free-printables/)
4. “Where can I put my guest’s coats?” How about in one of the walk-in closets. There’s no shortage of storage here.
5. Relax and have a BBQ by the resort-style pool and spa.
6. With 24-hour emergency maintenance, never worry about getting assistance, even in the middle of the night.