Nestled between Sacramento and the glamorous Lake Tahoe, the city of Roseville has many things to offer its residents and visitors. Roseville is an ideal midsize city that has been nationally recognized for the quality of life it offers. Especially high on the list of things the city can boast about is the healthy living lifestyle. In fact, in 2017, Niche.com named Roseville the 11th healthiest city in America.
Roseville is surrounded by majestic nature spots such as the Folsom Lake and the famous Sierra Nevada mountain range. With all that natural splendor around, its residents don’t need to go far to enjoy breathtaking views and vistas no matter what calendar season it is.
But the opportunities to enjoy life are not limited only to nature lovers. Residents of Roseville have plenty of other fun activities to pursue. From a water park that’s beloved by the residents to the second largest shopping center in Northern California, Roseville’s inhabitants can fill their free time with exciting indoor and outdoor activities.
- Hit the links. Like much of California, Roseville enjoys an endless summer, which means a potential for 365 days of golfing. With its more than half-a-dozen courses, you can find a variety of terrains and club amenities to fit your style and schedule. And, if it’s mini golf you’re seeking, look no further than Golfland Sunsplash.
- Golfland Sunsplash. For families looking for the perfect way to spend an afternoon, Roseville boasts Northern California’s premier amusement park. Featuring over 30 rides, mini golf, laser tag, a seven-story slide, and much more, this is a place you’ll visit again and again.
- Shopping. As a city of over 100,000 residents, Roseville has no shortage of shopping options, but perhaps the shopping center that most stands out is the Galleria at Roseville. Featuring a blend of luxury boutiques, such as Burberry, Coach, and Louis Vuitton, along with favorites like the Apple Store and The Gap, the Galleria has something to offer even to the most demanding shoppers.
- Dining. With Napa on one side and the ocean on the other, Roseville’s dining establishments cover the whole spectrum of gastronomical pursuits. Here, you will find everything from upscale French dining to local breweries serving up top-notch fare and everything in between.
- Nightlife. If you’re not ready to turn in after a good meal and are looking for ways to burn off some energy, Roseville has plenty of options for dancing and drinks. You can dance at the Onyx Club, get a little divey at Trocadero, or relax at the Perfecto Lounge, a local cigar bar. These are just a sampling of the variety Roseville offers to night owls.
Yes, Roseville has a lot to offer, and Lewis Apartment Community’s Carmel at Woodcreek West provides the ideal home base to get out and explore this vibrant city.
More on Northern California Apartment Living
What are you looking for in an apartment in Sacramento, California? We’ll admit it, the capital of The Golden State isn’t as close to the ocean as many people would like, but what we lack for in waterfront we make up for in plenty of other areas. Here is a list of why apartment living in Sacramento is so great.