If you’ve read our blog about recently opened community, Santa Barbara in Chino Hills, or taken a walk through our video rendering on our website, chances are we have piqued your interest! But apart from the option for a three-car garage, the modern floor plan, community amenities and an integrated shopping center you can walk to, why else would you want to live in Chino Hills?
There’s no single answer to this question. In fact, there are numerous different answers. For the sake of space, we’ll leave it at five:
- A rare rental opportunity. Chino Hills is a largely residential community where about 80 percent of the residences are family-owned homes. Unfortunately, this means there aren’t too many options for people looking to rent. But seriously, do you need more options than Santa Barbara in Chino Hills?
- A central location for commuters. Residents from Chino Hills commute to Los Angeles, Orange County and San Bernardino. This kind of convenience speaks for itself.
- An easy escape from the city. If at any time you want to get away from the asphalt, you’re a short drive away from Chino Hills State Park or Angeles National Forest. On the weekend you can get out and hike to the top of Mount Baldy or take a short vacation to any of the nearby ski resorts.
- Excellent schools. From kindergarten through high school, Chino Hills has highly ranked schools, averaging 9.5 out of ten on GreatSchools.org. And Santa Barbara in Chino Hills is right across the street from Chino Hills High School.
- A great community for a healthy lifestyle. Along with that gorgeous SoCal weather, Chino Hills has plenty of opportunities for you to get out and move your body. In addition, there are numerous healthy eateries, day spas, and holistic wellness centers.
If the old real estate mantra of location, location, location describes what you’re looking for, then the city of Chino Hills has a lot to offer. And that’s saying nothing about the advantages of our stunning apartment communities!
Santa Barbara in Chino Hills: Turn Everyday Into a Vacation
Picture rows of orange-tiled roofs baking in the sun, white-walled buildings, palm trees providing shade next to a pool and an easy walk to shopping and restaurants. This might sound like the scene from a Mediterranean-style vacation, but, in fact, it’s a description of Lewis Apartment Community’s soon-to-be-opened community, Santa Barbara in Chino Hills.