If you’re looking for a beautiful and spacious place to call home, Carmel at Terra Vista is the ideal community. Carmel at Terra Vista offers recently remodeled luxury 1-3-bedroom floorplan apartment homes. Located in an ideal living location within the master-planned community of Terra Vista, residents will have the convenience of being nearby schools, shopping centers, and so much more.
Some benefits of living in Carmel at Terra Vista are:
- Choose one of our first-floor apartment homes with upgraded wood plank flooring.
- Or, choose a second-floor apartment that has an attached garage allowing you the convenience of no one else living below you.
- Upgraded interiors – including quartz countertops, dark maple cabinets, black/stainless steel appliances, and much more.
- Our community offers what one would find at a large apartment community and the charm of a small private gated community
- You will love how close your commute to the neighborhood schools will be. Just a short walk away to Coyote Canyon Elementary and Ruth Musser Middle School
Sophistication meets convenience at Carmel at Terra Vista. In the apartment homes you will find:
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Patios and balconies
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Oval bathtubs
- In-home full-size washer and dryers
- Wood-plank flooring
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
Our gated community of Carmel at Terra Vista offers its residents:
- Resort-style pool, two spas, and a wading pool
- 24-hour state of the art fitness center and business center
- Pet-friendly areas with walkways and pet stations
- Planned activities and events, like the “After School Club”
And much more!
Carmel at Terra Vista is located in an award-winning school district and is surrounded by some of the best amenities in the Rancho Cucamonga area. Rancho Cucamonga is home to some of the finest shopping centers, restaurants, and walking trails.
If you’re looking for places to shop, look no further than Victoria Gardens mall, one of the largest lifestyle centers in the area. Also nearby are the Terra Vista Town Center and the Montclair Plaza, both located conveniently. For nature lovers – check out the North Etiwanda Preserve and the Pacific Electric Trail, for beautiful views overlooking the Inland Empire and the San Gabriel Mountains.
With easy access to the 10, 15, and 210 freeways, residents will be able to reach anywhere in no time!
Carmel at Terra Vista has it all! Visit our website today to contact our friendly staff for a personal tour or for more information.
Discover Rancho Cucamonga
What is it like to be situated in the heart of the Inland Empire and the pretty San Gabriel Mountains? It’s very beautiful actually. Anywhere in Rancho Cucamonga, you’ll see spectacular views of the San Gabriel Mountains. With the delightful natural setting, there are numerous perks to living in the heart of the Inland Empire. Read about it here.